Flawless faces via e.l.f. cosmetics

April 19, 2012

I've been doing my makeup the same way since high school. For occasions though, it's fun to play around with different looks and products. I love e.l.f. (eyes lips face) cosmetics because they're so affordable that I can experiment without investing. These are a few looks I'm fond of that can be achieved for less than the price of one designer lipstick.
Amber Heard's Look: $34
Mineral Eye Liner. Duo Eyeshadow. Flawless Finish Foundation. Mineral Primer. Dramatic Lash KitMineral Foundation.
Eyelash Curler.Lipstick in SociableConcealer. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzer. Shimmering Facial Whip. Mascara
Emma Watson's Look: $32
SPF 15 Lip Balm. Liquid Lipstick. Concealer & HighlighterEye Shadow. High Definition PowderEyebrow Kit.
Mineral Eye Liner. Mineral Primer. Eyelash Curler. Volume Plumping Mascara.
Heidi Klum's Look: $41
Mineral Primer. Lip Gloss. Cream BlushEye Shadows. Mineral Bronzer. Tinted Moisturizer. Shimmering Facial Whip. Mineral Eye Liner. Dramatic Lash Kit. Lip Primer & Plumper. Volume Plumping Mascara. 
Rachel McAdams' Look: $34
Eyebrow Stencil. Lip Gloss. Eyeliner Pen. Mineral Eyeliner. Individual Lashes. Volume Plumping Mascara. Eyeshadow Cream Duo. Powder Eyeshadow. Mineral Primer. Foundation. Concealer & Highlighter. Contouring Blush & Bronzer
Rihanna's Look: $25
Dramatic Lash Kit. Mineral Bronzer. Lip Primer & Plumper. Volume Mascara. Powder Eyeshadow. Cream Eyeshadow.
Can you believe how inexpensive these items are? What's even more cray is that most of them contain SPF, vitamins, minerals, and are 100% natural. When it comes to beauty products, you really do get what you pay for. So if you're like me, you're probably convinced that the more you spend on something, the higher the quality. I've found e.l.f. to be the exception. I stock up every time I make a trip to Target.

I've had people (like 2...one being my mom) ask me to do a makeup tutorial. Against my better judgement, I'm putting together a vlog (video blog) post featuring my routine and will be doing a GIVE AWAY of  this collection  of e.l.f. products from the look, so stay tuned!

7 comments:

  1. Great post! Elf does have some great products, and the prices are totally unreal!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, this is SO genius! I LOVE them all and will be purchasing supplies for the Rachel McAdam's and Heidi Klum looks, pronto!

    xoxo,
    mk & G

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see your vlog! your makeup is always flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely a natural look lady and amp it up a little for nights out so I love Rachel and Heidi's makeup!!! Great post! xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE Rachel McAdams' look. What a great beauty guide!

    Julia
    Tartan & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally just stalked all these products. I can't believe how inexpensive they are! Love this guide!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant wait for your tutorial and give away!!! by the way you are soo pretty

    ReplyDelete